- A majority and recurring share (more than 50%) of sales of the member company must come from field sales and marketing activities.
- Members must apply the Collective Agreement of Service Providers in the Tertiary Sector, as well as codicils to the same
- Strictly observe all provisions of the internal regulations, articles of association, and code of ethics of SORAP
- Satisfy the requirements of the audit requested and organised by SORAP within 6 weeks of receipt of the complete application file. Audits are conducted by a firm that is not a member of SORAP in order to meet objectivity and confidentiality criteria
- Members’ SORAP membership must not have been cancelled within the last year
- Payment of the annual subscription fee.