- The contents of this site are for information purposes only. SORAP shall not be liable for damages that result from the correct or incorrect use or interpretation of information contained on this site.
- This information may be corrected or updated at any time at our discretion. We will not be held liable for the consequences of an absence of knowledge of these corrections or updates.
- Our site offers links to the websites of partners and member companies. We will not be held liable for, and do not guarantee, the content of these sites. We do not guarantee respect for intellectual or industrial property rights held by third parties by these sites.
- Our website offers a directory of our members, which consists in particular of a link to a presentation page for each member. The contents of this presentation page, which is prepared by each member from the private area of our website remains under its full responsibility. Any observations made by SORAP in relation to one of these websites will therefore be transmitted to the member company concerned.
- Elements of this website, such as images, photographs, videos, deeds, animations, programmes, graphic charters, utilities, databases, and software, are protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and are the property of SORAP.
- The user may not infringe the intellectual property rights attached to these elements, and in particular the right to reproduce, represent, amend, adapt, translate, extract, and/or reuse a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part thereof, except with prior written authorisation from SORAP.
- Disputes in relation to the use of the site are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute, the court competent to hear said dispute will be that of the domicile of the defendant.
Publisher of the website:
171 bis avenue Charles de Gaulle
92200 Neuilly sur Seine
Ph: 09 5295 4074
Philippe CADIOU – Chairman
2 rue Kellermann
Site created by:
11 rue Jean Giono